Each person has innate flexibility, and that’s why kids effortlessly do splits and put their legs over their heads. As time passes, we lose our natural flexibility and joint mobility. Office work additionally worsens the state of affairs.
Here are 5 Most Effective Exercises that will help you test your body’s flexibility and guess your age group.
1-Check your shoulder joint flexibility
- Was it easy? Congratulations! Either you’re doing well or you’re young.
- “I did it, but it was rather challenging.” You need to practice more.
- If it was very difficult, carefully grasp your elbows with your palms behind your back. Stay in this position for a few minutes. Practice more if you don’t want to experience frozen shoulder symptoms.
2-Check your spine flexibility
- If you can put your whole palm on the floor, that’s great! You’re not more than 25 years old, and you stretch regularly.
- If you touch the floor with your fingers, that’s OK, but you need to practice.
- If you can’t touch the floor, you really need to work out. Your spine joints are probably ready to become friends with a sofa, a warm blanket, and knitting.
3-Check the front part of your neck
- If you can’t touch your heels, don’t try too hard. Bend backward, supporting your back with your hands. You need to work on your flexibility. You’re definitely not a teenager.
- It’s great if it was easy. Congratulations! Exit the posture slowly.
4-Check your hip joint flexibility
- If you can touch your knee with your forehead and stay in this position for at least 2 minutes, we can congratulate you! Your physical age is close to school age.
- If you can’t touch your knee or your leg involuntarily bends, your joints aren’t mobile, and your back thigh muscles aren’t elastic enough.
5-Check your knee joint flexibility
- When you’re young, this exercise isn’t difficult. Making small steps, you exit the push-up posture and perform “letter A” posture easily.
- After 30 years, it’s challenging to pass this test without bending your elbows, knees, and back. Keep this problem in mind, and pay more attention to stretching.
- If you failed this test, you’re probably more than 50 years old, and you’re not friends with sports at all.